Friday, 1 October 2010

More about Spain

I remembered that I'd taken some photographs with my phone, so downloaded them a few moments ago, and I thought I'd show you a few of them.

One night we ate in the restaurant la Mandragora, which is in the el Zoco shopping complex in Calahonda.  We've been eating there for years, since before my father died, and it's always been excellent.  This time was no exception, in fact, the food seemed better than ever. 

However, it's about a half hour walk from the flat, so we walk there, then get a taxi back.  Several times during the week, walking in that direction, we saw this dog, standing on top of the column, just watching the world.  It never made a sound, and the first time we saw it we thought it was a sculpture as it was standing stock still.


No comments: