Sunday, 19 October 2008

Venice

After our visit to Venice in May, I started creating a web page so I could share my
photos, mostly with my Mum, but also with you guys. Sadly, it got interrupted and then I forgot about it.

However, after finishing the South Africa page the other day, I remembered the Venice one, so dug it out and have now finished it. It was only a 4-day trip, including travelling, so apart from singing, we didn't do much. As a result, there's not much text, just a smallish selection of the 100+ photos I took.

If you're interested, they're here, and there's a music list at the bottom of the page.

7 comments:

Jane.Dudman said...

I hate you now. I was already jealous of the Venice trip - but now I've seen the pix and read the music list, the whole envy thing just got a lot worse!

Rob Clack said...

How fortunate that we're bribing you with muntjac this evening! I hope to have purchased your forgiveness by the end of the evening, my dear!

Can Bass 1 said...

Glad to see you were educating the natives with a bit of William Henry Harris (and 'Faire' remains one of my favourites, in spite of thousands of outings over the years). By the way, I wasn't aware of the 'Maganificat' by Arvo Pärt! Is it new?

Rob Clack said...

10 years ago, when I was off work for a long time with a slipped disc, I started learning to carve, listening to this CD. I still think it's magnificent and I strongly recommend you buy it. The Mag is another one that's very easy to get wrong!

DJ Kirkby said...

Oooh I like photos, going to look in a min. I left the apple chip 'recipe' in my comment box.

DJ Kirkby said...

Nice photos, very nice...I loved Venice when I was there too. Rob, not one bench pic? I was hoping for a Venice bench pic to add to my bench blog...got any stashed away?

Rob Clack said...

I don't know about this bench thing. What have I missed?