Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Campaign against faith schools

Just heard there's a Justgiving page for the campaign to phase out faith schools in the UK. That's much more important than ads on bendy buses. I gather there's also a No. 10 petition, but I've not visited that yet.

And on another topic, I'm delighted to report that after going home in the late morning yesterday, simply unable to concentrate, the abscess has finally started responding to the antibiotics and I'm back at work, the pain under control and anticipating being able to ditch the ibuprofen later today. Hoorah! I think in the long term that tooth (UL7) may have to come out, but I'll talk to my own dentist about it when I see him in a few weeks' time.

1 comment:

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Do hope the tooth continues to improve - nothing worse than an abcess. M :-(