Friday, 4 July 2008

A prestigious award!

I'm delighted to be able to announce that I won the DJKirkby Wordless Wednesday award! Well, OK, I shared it with a couple of others, but hey! Thank you, DJK. Most kind, and I'm very proud.
Edit: I've changed the html behind the graphic, so if you click the award it takes you to DJK's blog so you can see what a clever bugger I am! Sadly, I 'm not clever enough to make it scroll down to 9th July. The photo is of a praying mantis pretending to be a stick insect.

Well, it's been a busy old week and here I am at 6pm on Friday, still at work. That's not good.

Still, on Sunday we're singing in a concert in Shillington church, near Hitchin, and I'm looking forward to that. Now I'd better finish what I'm doing and get off home!

3 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

You are most welcome. I absolutley love the way you mess about with words in a caption. I think you should have added the picture and caption to this post so your reader can see just how clever you are.

Rob Clack said...

Thank you, DJK. I've changed the entry so clicking the award takes them to your blog, as you'll have seen by the new text I added.

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Very clever Rob, and a well-deserved Award. I did go over and have a look at it, too. M xx