Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Venice

We went to Venice on Friday, to sing masses in 3 different churches. We had a fantastic time, and came home exhausted. After one day back at work, I fly to Spain tomorrow for 3 days to see my late step-mother's solicitor and sort out a tax number so I can give the Spanish authorities a third of my inheritance. I don't feel as though my feet have touched the ground yet!

So although I have 115 photographs of Venice, it'll be a while before I have the time to actually post any of them for you to see.

Actually, I'm rather looking forward to Saturday morning, when I can lie in bed and go "I think I'll just stay here for a bit longer, having nothing else to do!"

3 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

What a hectic life you have at the moment...I adore Venice, one of my favorite trips. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

ArcticFox said...

Soon be Saturday.... get yerself some of that breakfast in bed and read the paper and stuff..... it's right good for thy constitution!!

FoX

Elsie Button said...

hi rob, cant wait to see the pics - venice is amazing. you are a great guy! and have a good lie-in !