Friday, 29 June 2007

Contemporary dance

Tonight we're going to the Arts Theatre in Cambridge to see Siobhan Davies dance company with our good friends and neighbours Lorna and Richard. I just love contemporary dance and was completely blown away by a previous performance by these guys that we saw a few years ago. I've also discovered, rather late in life, that I love ballet, too.

Anyhow, the purpose of this post is to put in a link to a performance by Pilobolus at the TED talks in Monterey in February this year. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and some of the talks are really interesting. This dance performance is just stunning.

I won't have time to post anything tomorrow as we're off to London to see an exhibition of gold and silver work by the Goldsmiths' Company, but wanted to get this posted now. I expect to be amazed by that, too!

No comments: